The MILWAUKEE 6232-81 Deep Cut Band Saw is built with variable speed control, LED sight line, and solid, bumper protected housing to make it perfect for professional applications.
Plus, for easy control and handling this personal bandsaw has multi-grips to make it possible to choose a hold that matches the specific situation.
The MILWAUKEE 6232-81 is equipped with the latest high-end components and features to make the MILWAUKEE tools some of the best in the industry. With proprietary build materials to give maximum tool life, it is one of the best saws available in the market. Here are some of the most appealing features of this portable bandsaw:
- Cutting capacity 5 x 5 inch
- Powerful 11 amp motor for high performance
- Include Constant Power Technology (CPT) to help manage speed
- Solid construction with rubberized protection
- All-metal direct drive for longer tool life and less maintenance
- Built-in LED sight light for greater accuracy and visibility in low-light conditions
- Great protected clutch to preserve the motor and gear life by absorbing the impact of blade lockups
- Slim construction for greater view and improved accuracy
- Debris protection system
- Lightweight build for easier control and less hand fatigue
- Balanced body design to provide more control and comfort while in operation
- Includes heavy-duty storage case
Technical details: Power Source: corded-electric – Voltage: 120 volts – Weight: 14.5 pounds – Dimensions: 8.1 x 22.4 x 15.4 inches
The series of Deep Cut band saws manufactured by MILWAUKEE are designed and built to give long-term accuracy and performance. Featuring the latest in proprietary materials and crush zones, the high-strength saw is a practical addition to any pro contractors set of tools. Here are some of the pros of this versatile bandsaw that make it an attractive choice to add to any well-stocked tool collect:
- The MILWAUKEE 6232-81 Deep Cut Band Saw includes a powerful 11 amp motor with CPT (Constant Power Technology) to help maintain the constant speed to avoid getting bogged down. This technology is great for providing maximum durability and performance.
- For long-term strength and ability to stand up to the most difficult work environments, the MILWAUKEE 6232-81 is built with jobsite armor technology.
- This portable bandsaw relies on an all-metal direct drive which is highly effective at providing maximum tool life and often preferred ahead of the more problematic chain drives.
- For greater motor and gear life this bandsaw is built with practical features like a gear protecting clutch to help absorb high impact forces resulting from the lock-up of the blades.
- At just 14.5 pounds, this bandsaw is light enough to use in a wide range of applications, including those that involve cutting metal piping in awkward or overhead positions.
- The slimline construction of the MILWAUKEE 6232-81 housing means the line of sight is greatly improved to increase the potential accuracy for each cut.
- This high-performance tool has a balanced body that is designed to provide enhanced control and comfort when in use.
- The debris protection system is a great add-on to help remove debris and dust while in use, and makes it easier to work in the cutter-free environment.
- The MILWAUKEE 6232-81 saw comes with a heavy-duty case for easy transportation and storage when not in use.
- The saw doesn’t come with a blade pre-installed.
- The red plastic case for storing or transporting the MILWAUKEE bandsaw isn’t the best in relation to strength and durability.
- It has the potential to feel a little heavy after using for a while and it benefits to take a break every so often to avoid issues with fatigue.
For the professional crews who demand the reliable cuts, the MILWAUKEE 6232-81 Deep Cut Band Saw has the ability to provide variable speeds with 420-ft per minute of pure power. Other features include its rubberized bumpers for extra protection and LED sight light for increased accuracy in low-light conditions.