The JET J-9225 Horizontal Bandsaw is designed with professionals in mind and built to handle plenty of different jobs.
This Jet horizontal band saw is a practical choice for fabrication, machine, or maintenance shops, as well as tool rooms.
The JET high performance bandsaw is loaded with practical and safety feature to make sure this piece of machinery is up to the job of providing precision cuts. High-quality features include a hydraulic feed system, control panel, a cooling system, and mitering ability to 60 degrees, as well as:
- Cutting capacity 8-3/4 inch
- Solidly built with heavy-duty cast iron head and dependable base
- Eccentric shaft
- Motor 1-1/2 HP, 230V, 3Ph
- 1 inch Bi-metal bandsaw blade
- Fully adjustable hydraulic feed system
- Swiveling head for greater cutting performance
- Full coolant system
- One piece wheel cover
- Quick release vise
- Adjustable material stop
- Overload protection
- 2-year warranty
Technical details: Round at 45 Degrees 6-1/4 inch – Round at 90 Degrees 8-3/4 inch – Rectangle at 45 Degrees 6-1/4 x 7-1/4 inch – Rectangle at 90 Degrees 8-3/4 x 7 inch – Blade Size 1 x .035 x 96-1/2 inch – Blade Length 96-1/2 inch – Weight 485 pounds – Dimensions (L x W x H) 51 33 x 59-1/4 inch.
The JET J-9225 Horizontal Band Saw is one of the finest miter horizontal bandsaws in the market and gives plenty of valid reasons to invest in this solid piece of machinery. Here are some of the many pros related to this high-end Jet horizontal band saw:
- The variable speed setup for this saw makes it possible to fine tune the setup to match the specific type to achieve faster and better performance.
- The JET J-9225 has a swiveling head for greater performance and accuracy when making crosscuts and miters. Plus, the base remains in a stationary position to create a reliable platform to work from.
- The bandsaw runs on a two-speed drive system that is easily controlled using a conveniently placed control panel. Plus, the design of the control panel makes it possible to swing away for easier control and function.
- The solid construction of this horizontal band saw means it provides a stable platform for completing a wide range of metal cutting projects. It is made with heavy-duty cast iron and rigid steel for the head section. Because of the reliable support of the base there is minimal deflection and vibration when working.
- This metal bandsaw has a rugged and heavy-duty transmission with ground and hardened gears that operate in an oil bath for smooth and long-term operation.
- The head of the bandsaw is designed to miter 60° to the right for more versatility and unique cuts.
- For greater accuracy in cutting performance, the JET J-9225 includes a hydraulic feed system and blade guides which virtually guarantee the cut is truly precise.
- A well designed circulating coolant system makes sure the cutting blade and metal is kept at a cool temperature throughout the entire cutting process.
The JET J-9225 Horizontal Bandsaw has a great number of seller points to make it an attractive piece of machinery for plenty of professional applications. However, it hasn’t received many customer reviews online which makes it difficult to determine the misgivings noticed by customers when using this tool.
Whether the machine shop is small or large, the JET J-9225 Miter Horizontal Bandsaw has the ability to deliver precision cuts for the long-term. This saw provides complete versatility with its ability to adjust from trigger switch, hydraulic descent, or manual cutting. It is best suited to applications that rely on cuts in the region of 7 inches and 8-3/4 inches.